Flowing Intermediat...

Notifications
Clear all

Flowing Intermediate Reformer

15 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

In this flowing Reformer session, Kathi takes her student Ernesto through the classical Intermediate sequence on a traditional apparatus made by Gratz. This class follows her earlier Apparatus How To session in workout form that you can follow. Her goal for the teachers who work out with her regularly is to be able to do this entire sequence in 13 minutes (you'll do it here in 30 minutes). Thanks to Dana Santi and Colleen Naughton Strong at The Pilates Core in LaGrange, IL where this class was filmed. For info on training with Kathi visit: KathiRossNash.com.

9 Answers

My comment is............I LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH!!!

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 26/02/2014 2:33 pm

Oh Frank! You know I LOVE you!!!!!!
Ernesto is the best!!!❤️

Loved all of it Kathi. Just put on a workshop to show the budding intermiedate clients where they should be heading. So brilliant timing! I'm in Dubai... there are a tinee tinee few of of setting up doing the real deal.... so hopefully very soon.... Dubai, UAE will be hosting some world wide good stuff very soon.... without a doubt

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 07/03/2014 8:11 am

I KNOW you will make it happen! Your passion is so clear.

Beautiful work! I do think you should have made Tony do the flowing after the three hours, though. He looked like he still had some energy left!

Fabulous, Kathy!! And Ernesto... both wonderful attitudes of pure joy. I feel invigorated myself after this session <3

Lovely gentle stretching!

I love it!! After watching Tony doing this for 3 hours it is inspiring to watch Ernesto doing it in 30 minutes. Will there be a 13 minute version??

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 08/08/2015 11:10 am

LOL for sure we do it in 15 lol

My goal is to do this daily until I can keep up! My transitions suck...but not for long! Such a fun workout, makes it so enjoyable, plus all the teaching gems! So much to learn from you Kathi. Thank you x

I would not recommend this video. Too much animation and ineffective communication between viewer and participant. When a viewer is watching, one would like to hear much better specific cueing techniques rather than banter. Pilateology should encourage a more professional teaching style. Words such as boy, nasty, and other ineffective terminology do not work, at least for me. Truly disappointed in KRN.

This is really hard to follow along with at home due to lack of cueing. If this is what is considered a steady tempo, I'm not sure I'll ever be up for fast!

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt 06/09/2019 10:07 am

Hi emilyclare, Thanks for the feedback, I'm going to switch this to another category, appreciate your note!