Notifications
Clear all

Double the Magic

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Double the magic in your workout with Kathryn Ross Nash! With 2 magic circles and Kathi in charge you’re in for a crazy-hard workout that will challenge your body to the max. Trust us, for days after you will feel more connected and in control of your movement. Note: Kathi uses a smaller circle between the hands, you can use a regular circle. Both sizes are available in our store. Our thanks to Kathi’s students Elvy Perez Zorich, Katie Yip and Jessica Marcussen. For info on training with Kathi visit: KathiRossNash.com.

It is so great to have One and Only KRN here again! THANK YOU. With respect to the magic circles that you have in stock ... what do I do , in Poland, to order them...? Jack, would you please drop me a line on this? I have been looking for GRATZ circles for awhile and they seemed to be unavailable in Europe; can I order them with You; I am so anxious to hear from you. This workout made it clear to me that I needed them so badly!!!!!!

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt 05/08/2019 7:25 am

Hi ewapilates! The magic circles Kathi is using are made by Balanced Body and I'm sure they will ship them to you in Poland. Here's the link to our store--there are 3 of them with the metal bands--2 band resistance, 3 band resistance and 4 band resistance. From personal experience the 4 band resistance is brutal so I would suggest starting with 2 or 3 band resistance.

WOW! Just WOW! You are in such great shape Kathi.............you look AMAZING! ABSOLUTLY FABULOUS!
well done girls too! I just watched today ,I am inspired to give this a go through the week. killer workout!

Ahhh !! That was a challenging workout. Watch my modifications because I had a bit of a tight back and recovering elbow but gladly was able to do most of it 🙂 That flip!! She's a powerhouse!!!

WOW!!! LOVE IT!!! thank you for enchanting my path!!!
Love,
Luz

Awesome Kathy! Thanks for sharing!