Designer Magic Circ...

Notifications
Clear all

Designer Magic Circle Mat

29 Posts
28 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

This is the workout named for the famous designer (hint: first name is Norma, last name starts with a K) who liked to work extra hard to look great next to the models who wore her fashions. Using the original style Magic Circle makes the workout even tougher—it is stronger than most circles and the pads are slightly slippery to make you work to hold the circle properly (you might want to avoid lotion beforehand or you won’t be able to hold on). If you’re looking for maximum lifting, sculpting and toning, you’re going to love this class.

For info on training with Kathi visit: KathiRossNash.com.

What band resistance do you recommend if I can only buy one circle? Is there a common size typically used?

Great vid Kathi! Interesting about the MC and the tension. I ordered the Stamina and yes they are soft! Also, I love how you adjusted the teacher's stance to correct the movement of the pelvis/femur -- that is an amazing teacher's ability to correct a movement pattern that with time can be debilitating and we need to listen for those "clicks, pops and crunchingness" -- And then you went right on filming the the vid! Awesome.

at first try an inconspicuous workout that however shows its power a day after, my thighs just adored it!
p.s. amazing outfit, i like the way you embrace your feminity 🙂

YOUR so awesome Kathi.. One-day I will meet you and attended one of your classes.. MY dream...

It appears that at the last standing series with one leg front back and to the side (@ around 32:00) they shift sides but not legs so the same leg gets repeated twice? Or is this the way it's supposed to be? What a great total body workout though, I loved it, and even though (as someone mentions above) I too was a bit sceptical with Kathi's outfits and shoes back in the day, now I'm just admiring her figure and posture!

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 26/09/2017 2:54 pm

such my pleasure!
THANK YOU!

Thank you! Great pick-me-up after a long morning of teaching! Super appreciate it!

Dream Teacher!!!! Love it!

So much fun to watch you and to listen to your cues pilates could never be boring with you teaching
Plus your body looks fabulous in that outfit ....just saying very sexy Sally!
Holly Bishop

Amazing body at any age that might be

Love your style of teaching! Learnt so much from this video. Thank you. Come & visit the UK sometime.

Great workout Kathi! I have certainly found all those lazy muscles in my inner thighs and back. Love your energy and sense of humour!

Thanks for this workout during the lockdown for Corona Virus! Kept me engaged throughout. Your cues are great. xxx

Page 2 / 2