Designer Magic Circ...

Notifications
Clear all

Designer Magic Circle Mat

24 Posts
24 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

This is the workout named for the famous designer (hint: first name is Norma, last name starts with a K) who liked to work extra hard to look great next to the models who wore her fashions. Using the original style Magic Circle makes the workout even tougher—it is stronger than most circles and the pads are slightly slippery to make you work to hold the circle properly (you might want to avoid lotion beforehand or you won’t be able to hold on). If you’re looking for maximum lifting, sculpting and toning, you’re going to love this class.

For info on training with Kathi visit: KathiRossNash.com.

22 Answers

Thanks Kathryn, I had so much fun doing this workout! Had so much fun working out with Stacy & Lauren... 🙂

WOW! That was amazing and I can't wait to incorporate this into my classes. Thank you!

OMG! I love this lady!....
Kathi, you're a radient teacher. Thank you for another spectacular class. I enjoyed it immensely!

Great class as usual. A little off the subject, but what is that exercise that you are doing with Chris Robinson on the wunda chair on the pilatesology blog?
I have not seen that one.

Kathy that was so great. I can't wait to wear to try this class. You all look fabulous.
MJ

That was a great workout and I felt it for days! Definitely avoid the lotion beforehand!! Thank you Kathi!!

That just perked my booty up after teaching all morning :)! Thanks Kathi!

yowza! Lots of fun! You girls made the transitions on side look so easy. I was not so lucky. Feels like I just had a great chair class!

I love this one! Hard but Kathy's personality kept me engaged the entire time!

Great workout but those shoes. What is she thinking? There is no excuse for those. especially in a pilates environment

Great workout! Wonderful teacher. Love your classes. I love props makes mat workout fun. I wish you would do a class on the foam roller or large exercise ball.

Avatar jlynnrich 29/07/2013 8:01 am

Foam Roller class would be wonderful!

As one of my clients says to me "You're just mean enough" :)) Kathi, you are just mean enough..when I want a booty kicking for myself, I take one of your classes on this site!

What band resistance do you recommend if I can only buy one circle? Is there a common size typically used?

Great vid Kathi! Interesting about the MC and the tension. I ordered the Stamina and yes they are soft! Also, I love how you adjusted the teacher's stance to correct the movement of the pelvis/femur -- that is an amazing teacher's ability to correct a movement pattern that with time can be debilitating and we need to listen for those "clicks, pops and crunchingness" -- And then you went right on filming the the vid! Awesome.

Page 1 / 2