Notifications
Clear all

Body Magic

12 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Join Victoria for a mat workout that adds extra oomph with the Pilates Magic Circle to tone your inner thighs, hips, arms and core! Victoria's a master at getting results because she slows down the most challenging part of each exercise, giving you maximum benefits. Filmed at Pilates on 66th, Victoria’s studio on NYC’s Upper East Side.

8 Answers

Victoria , you are my best teacher here in Pilatesology,
Excellent class . One day I will meet you at your studio . Monica

Victoria Torrie-Capan Victoria Torrie-Capan Topic starter 05/02/2014 8:28 am

Thank you, we would love to have you! Warmly,
Victoria

Great class - loved working with the magic circle and doing a little different pilates workout.

Victoria Torrie-Capan Victoria Torrie-Capan Topic starter 05/02/2014 8:28 am

Thank you! Warmly,

Victoria

Great class! Thanks Victoria

Victoria,

Thank you for getting into all the "nooks and crannies", as I say. Your ability to define the exercises is really something special. I really hope to work with you on your next visit to CA.

Victoria, thank you for this excellent class! Loved how you had a lot of great Magic Circle variations i have never seen/done before. Here on Pilatesology are so many great teachers - but you are my favourite 😉

Loved the cueing with the circle Victoria. Helpful for my wobbly hips and look forward to incorporating into my teaching. Thank you for a great class! I'm going to do this one again I'm sure.

Outstanding! Your cueing is clear, simple and incredibly effective. I love how efficient this class is that you you made me break such a sweat in a little over :30. I can't wait to do this workout again!!

Hi Victoria - I really enjoyed your class thankyou! I like the different cueing of the activation areas. The drawing together of particular areas of the body really makes all the difference to the ability to control(ogy) the exercise movement 😉

Victoria Torrie-Capan Victoria Torrie-Capan Topic starter 23/04/2020 11:51 am

Thank you so much! I am so glad you found the cues useful! Stay healthy and safe!