Notifications
Clear all

All Of It Mat

15 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

By special request, Blossom Leilani Crawford teaches her “all of it” mat, including all the variations she uses for a strong client. Join her for 45 minutes of nonstop, detail-focused movement that is powerfully corrective! You’ll get the graceful carriage of a ballet dancer along with the strength of a boxer. Visit Blossom at Bridge Pilates.

15 Answers

Spectacular, joyful, strong ... you name it; Blossom, at last:) Never enough of her teaching, sense of humour and contagious energy:) love it! Ewa

Beautiful! Always love your videos ????. (Sweet new equipment BTW ????)

My body says Ahhhhh! I especially loved the Kathy Grant bicycle into Teaser, how did I forget that!? xoxo

Oh My My this was awesome loved the rythum and it was amazing to get in the postions differently Greatr job Blossom thank you I marked as my favorite will be doing this again. Loved it and so nice as a owner of a studio it is so hard to find a challenge. Amazing.

So fantastic!!!

Topic starter

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I love teaching Matwork!!!

Amazing! What a great workout. Thank you,

Blossom, you made every joke that was in my head. I'd call that a win! So fab. Great cues!

Fabulous workout!! Thank you!!

Great workout! Thanks Blossom!

Great workout. Loved the variations and pace.

Thank you so much 💜 it was upbeat ,fun , light but tiring ! Great 💪

So great!! I want the classes I teach to have an element of FUN! Thank you, Blossom for the great example

Thank you Blossom. Nice bringing in some variations from an elder.

Page 1 / 2