Advanced Morning Ma...

Notifications
Clear all

Advanced Morning Mat with Cary

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Step into any one of Cary Regan’s classes and you’re guaranteed to be surrounded by some of the top Pilates teachers in New York City. As one of the first people trained by Romana in the 70s, Cary sessions are a special blend of hard, flowing work and body shifting specifics spiced up with humor. Working with her brings more than an awareness of your body, you’ll come away knowing a little more about where Pilates came from as well. Visit Cary at Uptown Pilates West Village where this session was filmed.

Really enjoy following along with this great Teacher on my mat at home.
Gosh, wonderful to learn she started with Romana in 1982.
Very special.
Lucky, Lucky New York Teachers who attend her classes regularly.
Thank you Ms Cary Regan. AS privilege.

So much fun!

Thank you, Cary! Great way to start my weekend. Loved all the little extras & backstories to the different exercises & variations. I will try this up against the wall next time for more feed back.

Feeling fantastic and ready for this weekend workshops with you Cary. Thanks for getting me going this morning, I loved the extra side stretches and rolling, my back is happy again :)!!

LOVE this class and Cary! Thank you for sharing, I hope to visit and take a live class someday.

Great session

Thank you. Perfect mat for day 5 after advance reformer mat yesterday. I really feel long and loose!