Notifications
Clear all

Ab Magic with Kathi

19 Posts
18 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Your abs and inner thighs will magically turn to steel during this 30 minute class with Kathi! We’re joking but only a little, seriously, if your muscles are not trembling when you finish you might want to donate your body to science for study. Kathi takes you through a flowing and intense workout that includes all kinds of fun variations, enjoy! For info on training with Kathi visit: KathiRossNash.com.

Great class - love working with the magic circle-love your different variations! Somehow when I press the heart it doesn't want to make this one of my favorites- which it is!

This is the real Mat strength work! Next time maybe you will use ankle weights and the MC in the hands. Excellent.

I love this one Kathi!

What can i say?????
Thanks for sharing your knowledge .... I adore you and your classes.
A big kiss from África.
Hope to see you in 2014

Used this in teaching since I saw how it encourages working deeper, and rave reviews from all--they said you are amazing!

Love ALL of KRN's classes!

Very creative!!

I live in an area where there are no other Romana's trained Pilates instructors, so I have no one to take lessons with on a regular basis. Your online classes are a lifeline for me. It is hard for me to kick my own butt, so I depend on your classes to help keep my personal Pilates practice challenging.Thank you.

This workout is growing on me, thanks!

Amazing! I did this work out at home. It looked so fun, half way through my toddler joined in!

Kathi Ross Nash Kathi Ross Nash Topic starter 10/09/2015 7:41 am

so thrilled

Alisa Wyatt Alisa Wyatt 10/09/2015 9:18 am

Another Pilates baby! We need a picture of that :)!

Love the Boomerang Prep with Magic Circle❤️❤️ Always something new to learn:)

Amazing!!

Kicked my butt, as usual, thank you!

A great workout! Kathi ❤️

Page 1 / 2