A Little Magic in Y...

Notifications
Clear all

A Little Magic in Your Mat

14 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Andrea will put a little magic in your mat by showing you how to use the Magic Circle as a tool so you can even more out of your workout. She gets down to business right away in this class and keeps the pace moving while delivering her own take on the classical mat repertoire. Andrea never makes you feel as though working out is a chore, rather it’s something to look forward to and she’s an easy example to follow with her incredible form. She finishes standing up, using the Magic Circle to target the arms, inner thighs and glutes.

6 Answers

Nice workout, Andrea! x

Andrea Maida Andrea Maida Topic starter 23/04/2012 12:34 pm

Thank you So much Abi!

Great workout!

Andrea Maida Andrea Maida Topic starter 18/05/2012 6:25 am

Thanks for watching !

Andrea, loved it!! Felt lazy tonight, yah.... until I did this! Thank you it was great!!!

Andrea Maida Andrea Maida Topic starter 10/12/2012 11:14 pm

Awww...thanks so much Dale - glad I could help 🙂 I love classes here for extra motivation too. Hope you are doing super and hope we can see each other soon. xox

great class.

Andrea Maida Andrea Maida Topic starter 15/02/2013 2:35 pm

Thanks!

Thank you for this workout, Andrea. You are very good teacher: i loved this mat with your guide. Paola.

Andrea Maida Andrea Maida Topic starter 14/07/2015 10:10 am

Thanks Paola, I am so glad you enjoyed this workout - the Magic Circle is tough 🙂 Thank you so much for watching!

Andrea, great video! Could you please let me know the brand of the tank you are wearing in this video? Thanks so much!