Pilatesology 30 Session Challenge
Print out this handy Training Log to get started.
- Complete 30 sessions in 8 weeks or less.
- Sessions as short as 10 min count but for best results aim for 60 min.
- Work out every other day for a max of 7x per week.
- Schedule your workouts in your calendar & track your progress with our Training Log (print it out)!
Any Pilates session counts, whether it’s booked with your favorite instructor or at your convenience with Pilatesology. Here’s a Sample Mat Program but feel free to create your own 30 Session Program (apparatus classes count if you have access to apparatus).
Sample Program – Choose a class and do it for 1 week. Choose a new class the following week. If you need more variety or find a class is too easy or too hard, make a note and try another class.
Explore and have fun, here’s some suggestions to get you started!
Advanced Level Mat Classes:
- Victoria’s Special Concoction Mat with Victoria Torrie Capan
- Tiziana’s Reformer on the Mat with Tiziana Trovati
- Dorothee’s Advanced Mat with Dorothee Vandewalle
- Romana’s Mat with Kathi Ross Nash
- Two-Way Stretch Mat with Sandy Shimoda
- Super Mat with Brett Howard
- A Thousand Ways to a C-Curve with Kara Wily
- The Original Mat with Jay Grimes
- Everyday Tune Up Mat with MeJo Wiggin
- Pure + Strong Pilates Mat with Kathi Ross Nash
- Favorite Mat with Alisa Wyatt
- Classical Pilates Mat with Jay Grimes
- Power + Control Mat with Michael Johnson
- Fresh New Take Mat with Lori Coleman Brown
- Mat with a Towel with Victoria Torrie Capan
- Intermediate Mat in Spanish with Ernesto Reynoso
- Uplifiting Intermediate Mat with Lynanne Escatel
- Keep the Connection Mat with Andrea Maida
Beginner Level Mat Classes (if you’re new to Pilates, start with Fundamentals classes for Week 1 or as long as you need):
- Stomach 101 with Andrea Maida
- Mat Workout with Extra Arms with Alisa Wyatt
- Powerhouse Mat with Tiziana Trovati
- Hollywood Body Mat with Siri Dharma Galliano
- Mat for Strength and Precision with Kara Wily
- Basic Mat in Spanish with Miriam Sanchez
- Beginner Mat in Korean with Junghee Won
- Next Level Mat with Tiziana Trovati
- Foundation Pilates with Dorothee Vandewalle
- Mat for Seniors with Wall Ending with Alisa Wyatt
- Mat Basics with Alisa Wyatt
- Tiziana’s Mat Basics Part 1 of 3 with Tiziana Trovati
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.